The Emerging Workplace Leaders have selected a strong judging panel of industry renowned experts for the next phase of the Young Leader of the Year Award.
The shortlisted candidates will have the chance to present to, and be interviewed by the panel on the 8th September in London to secure their place for the infamous Finalist Event in October.
This years’ judging panel are:
- Phil Matis – Operations Director, Churchill Group
- James Bradley – Director, Churchill Group
- Howard Murray – Workplace Director (EMEA & APAC), Electronic Arts
- Marlies Hoogeboom – Managing Director (UK, Europe & Asia Pacific), Mace
- Emma Wilson – Social Impact Director, Pareto FM
Watch this space to find out more about the judges, and their thoughts on the next phase of the award process!