Another fierce year for the Young Leader of the Year Award 2022 as we see record numbers of entries, and excellent candidates making things very tough for the judging panel!
Candidates have already undergone a submission round, presentation and interview; and have now been shortlisted down to x3 finalists.
Each finalist will present to an industry wide audience on fostering collaboration during a hybrid revolution, and how as young leaders they can affect positive change.
More details on the infamous finalist event to follow!
The x3 shortlisted finalists are:
Jack Flanagan, Pareto FM
Anthony Atkinson, CBRE
Tom Martin, Sodexo
Congratulations from everyone at the Emerging Workplace Leaders!!!!
2022 Judging Panel
We would also like to extend a huge thanks to the 2022 judging panel for their support and commitment thus far:
- Phil Matis – Operations Director, Churchill Group and Co-Chair of EWL
- Bianca Angelico – Chief Daymaker, on verve and Co-Chair of EWL
- Howard Murray – Senior Director, Workplace Experience at Electronic Arts (EA)
- Martin Shaw – Head of Infrastructure and Resilience at M&G plc
- Sarah Coy – Director of Global Workplace Services at American Express
Phil Matis comments “Year on year I’m always blown away by the standard of entries for this award, and 2022 is no exception. It’s been a really difficult process already and the candidates has all been fantastic; each and everyone of them should be very proud.
The next stage of the award is where the three finalists will go head to head presenting to many across the industry and highlighting their journeys and impact early on in their careers. We all wish them the very best of luck, and a massive congratulations!”